Notice: Undefined variable: user in /var/www/html/announcements.php on line 359
Saving for College? MESA-MSU's Matched Education Savings Account program is accepting applications!
Are you saving for College?
The Montana State University (MSU) Matched Education Savings Account (MESA) program is helping hardworking students with limited incomes save for college expenses. For every $1 saved, the MSU MESA program matches it with $3. Save up to $500 and you will be eligible for the maximum match of $1,500!
You May Be Eligible If...
- You are a member of a household with annual income under a certain level. For example, a household of one has income equal to or less than $22,340. Add $7,920 for each additional household member.
- You have earned income.
- You are a Montana student enrolled full-time at MSU.
Participants are asked to commit to...
- Make monthly savings deposits of at least $25 and save at least 6 months.
- Participate in personal finance/money management training and post-secondary planning.
- Maintain regular contact with program representatives.
Let Us Help You Achieve Your Education Goals!
Applications are available in the MSU Financial Aid Office, 183 Strand Union Building, or at the link below.
Want More Information?
Call the Office of Financial Aid Services at 406-994-2845 or visit the Office of Financial Aid Services at www.montana.edu/wwwfa/mesa
Call Montana Credit Unions for Community Development at 406-442-9081, ext. 145 or visit www.montanacreditunions.coop and click on 'Matched Savings Accounts.'