Course Design Tips
- Wednesday, January 15, 2014 from 2:00pm to 2:30pm
- Barnard Hall, 127 - view map
What are the common elements of a well-designed course that utilizes D2L? This short presentation offers a high-level view of the D2L tools that help you design and manage courses, including:
- Definitions of online, blended, web-enhanced courses
- Exploration of D2L tools to assist in course design and management:
- Course Design Accelerator
- Instructional Design Wizard
- Learning Activity Library
Free, but registration required.
For more information, please contact Amanda Buckley at email@example.com or (406) 994-7537.