Teaching Online for the First Time
- Wednesday, January 15, 2014 from 1:30pm to 2:00pm
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Building, 127 - view map
Thinking of teaching online? This short presentation will walk you through some important points to consider if you are contemplating teaching online. Topics include:
- Differences between web-enhanced and fully online courses
- How to utilize D2L to enhance each course type
- Basic tips for planning and organizing your course
Free, but registration required.
For more information, please contact Amanda Buckley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 994-7537.