Drop in FAFSA Assistance: College Goal Montana
- Sunday, February 9, 2014 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Reid Hall, 3rd Floor Computer Labs - view map
The FAFSA Priority Filing Date of March 1st, 2014 is FAST Approaching! Need help filling out your FAFSA? Join the Office of Financial Aid Services at College Goal Montana on February 9 in Reid Hall's 3rd floor computer labs from 1:00-3:00pm. We will be there to answer all of your FAFSA questions.
Be sure to bring:
- Your FAFSA PIN-if you do not have a PIN, log on to www.pin.ed.gov to get one
- Your Social Security Number
- 2013 Federal Tax Returns
- 2012 Federal Tax Returns (if your 2013 is not yet completed)
- W-2s, tribal income, or other aid information (TANF, child support, other benefits)
- Additional asset information to get ahead of the game!
File your FAFSA early to ensure that you will receive the best possible aid offers from limited funding sources such as Grants and Work Study awards!