Montana Equal Pay Summit
Strand Union Building
The Montana Equal Pay Summit will convene Montanans from every corner of the state to address gender pay equity and opportunity for Montana workers and employers.
Keynote speakers on April 1 include Governor Steve Bullock and First Lady Lisa Bullock.
The Equal Pay Summit will feature the following tracks:
Beyond the "Pink Collar": Expanding Career Opportunities for Women
- Applying Expertise: Women in Technical Careers
- Building Skills: STEM Education for Girls
- Modelling Success: Women Mentors in STEM Careers
Shattering the Glass Ceiling: A Woman's Place is in Leadership
- A Woman's Place is... In the Boardroom
- A Woman's Place is... On the Ballot
- A Woman's Place is... Where She Makes It
Closing the Wage Gap: From Parity to Prosperity
- It Doesn't Make Cents: The Social Psychology of Women's Pay Inequity
- Work-Life Integration: Increasing Women's Earning Potential
- Profit through Diversity: How Women Boost the Bottom Line
The Montana Equal Pay Summit is sponsored by the Equal Pay for Equal Work Task Force, the Associated Students of Montana State University (ASMSU) and Montana State University. The summit is free and open to the public. Advance registration is required to attend events on April 1.
Full agenda and speakers bios: http://calendar.msu.montana.edu/documents/11737/MTepewProgramWEB.pdf
Work$mart training session
The Equal Pay Summit will also feature a Work$mart training session for women who would like to learn to negotiate for their own wages and benefits. Space is limited, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this free opportunity.
Lilly Ledbetter will kick off the Summit on the evening of March 31st at 6:30 p.m. in SUB Ballroom A. Seating is first come first served for this free event.
For more information go to: