Bozeman Soup II - A Micro-Funding Dinner
- Friday, March 21, 2014 at 6:00pm
- Fraternal Order of Eagles
Bozeman SOUP is a community micro-granting dinner celebrating creative projects. For $7 you receive soup, bread, and a vote. You will hear four presentations and then vote for which idea should receive the proceeds from the evening.
- a collaborative situation
- a public dinner
- a platform for connection
- a theatrical environment
- a democratic experiment in micro-funding
- a relational hub bringing together various creative communities
- a forum for critical but accessible discussion
- an opportunity to support creative people in Bozeman
Throughout the evening there will be four presentations ranging from art, urban agriculture, social justice, social entrepreneurs, education, technology, etc., who have four minutes to share their idea and then field four questions from the diners.
We eat, connect, share resources, and vote on what project you think should win the money gathered from the night. When the night nears to a close we count the ballots and whoever has the most votes takes home the money from the door.
For more information about Bozeman SOUP or to submit a project email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bozeman Soup II is part the 2014 President's Fine Art Series: Art Matters a series of artistic and cultural events to celebrate the transformational power of the arts.
The President's Fine Art Series is brought to you by the Montana State University Office of the President and the College of Arts & Architecture. This project is also funded in part by a grant from Humanities Montana, an affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities.
- College of Arts and Architecture