Applicant Tracking System Demo
- Wednesday, March 26, 2014 from 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Reid Hall, Room 126 - view map
Human Resources invites Campus to view a demonstration of the Applicant Tracking System (PeopleAdmin)! Please stop by Reid 126 to see the demo (two opportunities - 11:00 am or 12:00 pm). We look forward to seeing you!
What is ATS?
- ATS is an automated, electronic system that allows an individual to easily search and apply for job opportunities at Montana State University via the Internet. It also allows for a streamlined, efficient recruitment process for end-users at MSU.
- Create a system that is easy to use for applicants end-users
- Readily available instructions and assistance to applicants and end-users
- Decrease time to complete recruitments
- Ability to track recruitment progress and activity by applicants and end-users
- Reduced effort and increased effectiveness of recruitments
Advantages - End-Users:
- Electronic access to job descriptions
- Ability to create and revise/update job descriptions electronically
- Submit recruitment requests (RAF's) electronically
- Review status of recruitment online
- Provide search committee members online access to review applications/resumes
- Ability to maintain position control files electronically for easy access
- Ability to convert existing positions into job requisitions.
- Creates audit and defensibility for all positions
- Ability to collect accurate data for required reporting purposes
- Ability to post MSU positions to social media sites
Advantages - Applicant:
- Create employment profile online and modify 24/7
- View job postings and submit applications online from anywhere 24/7
- Track the status of each posting online 24/7
- Opportunity to apply for several positions without the need to complete an entirely separate profile for each posting