Canceled: Confined Space Awareness Training
- Wednesday, May 7, 2014 from 8:30am to 9:30am
- Barnard Hall, 108 - view map
This course has been canceled due to low enrollment. If you need or want to take this course, please view the options below to enroll. You may also call us at 406-994-2711 to ask questions or pose concerns.
This course is offered annually as open enrollment, typically offered in May. If a group of 6 or more individuals are interested in taking this course, please contact Trevor at firstname.lastname@example.org or x7760 to schedule a course. If you have fewer than 6 individuals that would like to take a course, please contact Trevor to be placed on a call list. You may register for Open Enrollment courses at: https://atlas.montana.edu:9000/apex/f?p=112:LOGIN:5362755626582:::::
Have you ever gone into a crawl space, small basement space, grain bin, or otherwise small confined area? Have you ever sent an employee into one of these areas? Come learn about Confined Spaces and the hazards that are potentially present in them, and how to keep yourself and your employees safe.
Intended Audience: All employees that work around small spaces, or permit-required confined spaces are encouraged to attend.
How you will benefit: At the conclusion of the course you will be able to:
- Identify confined spaces
- Understand the difference between confined spaces and permit-required confined spaces
- Understand the hazards that are present
- Prepare yourself and others for entering a confined space safely
- Maintain a safe environment within a confined space
- Know who to contact if an unsafe situation is present
Registration is required and registration can be completed at: https://atlas.montana.edu:9000/apex/f?p=112:LOGIN:112982303315542
Please contact Trevor with any questions: email@example.com
- Safety and Risk Management