Canceled: Safety Coordinator Orientation Training
This course has been canceled due to no enrollment. If you need or want to take this course, here are current options:
- This course is next scheduled for Thursday, August 17 from 3:00 - 5:00 pm. Registration for this course is open at: https://atlas.montana.edu:9000/apex/f?p=112:LOGIN:105233887240912:::::
- If you have 6 individuals or more that would like to take a group specific course, please contact Trevor at email@example.com or x7760 to schedule.
- If you cannot make an open enrollment course and do not have enough individuals to host a group specific course, please contact Trevor to be placed on the call list for that course (firstname.lastname@example.org or x7760)
Safety and Risk Management is hosting a Safety Coordinator Orientation. The Safety Coordinator Orientation discusses a department overview of Environmental Health and Safety, emergencies, training, lab personnel, policies/procedures, inspections, resources/tools, regulatory compliance, and safety hazards. This course is mandatory for all Safety Coordinators.
Intended Audience: All departmental Safety Coordiantors are required to attend.
How you will benefit: At the conclusion of the course you will be able to:
- Identify resources to assist you in your position
- Assist with the development and implementation of required EHS programs
- Coordinate EHS activities, including trainings, for your area
- Conduct periodic inventories and inspections
- Provide assistance to correct identified deficiencies within your area
- Coordinate and schedule periodic safety meetings
Registration is required and registration can be completed at: https://atlas.montana.edu:9000/apex/f?p=112:LOGIN:112982303315542
Please contact Trevor with any questions: email@example.com
The cost of this event is: Free for MSU Employees and Student Employees
For more information go to:
http://www.montana.edu/wwwsrm/training/trainingdescriptions.htm#Safety Coordinator Training
For questions regarding this event, please contact:
Safety and Risk Management