Faculty and staff are invited to view student presentations at the 2014 Student Research Celebration
Strand Union Building, Ballrooms B, C, and D
General Poster Sessions (all disciplines): SUB Ballrooms B, C, & D
- Morning Session: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Afternoon Session: 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Special Topics Sessions:
- Smithsonian Internship Experiences (SUB 233 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am)
- Hughes Undergraduate Biology (SUB 235 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am)
- McNair Scholars Program (SUB 233 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm)
- Sociology in Theory & Practice (SUB 233 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm)
- Math & Statistics Interdisciplinary Research (SUB 235 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm)
Please see the event webpage for more details, including an electronic copy of the full conference program: http://www.montana.edu/usp/researchcelebration.php
Event is free and open to the public.
The cost of this event is: Event is free and open to the public.
Undergraduate Scholars Program