Canceled: Outdoor Safety - Summer Training
- Wednesday, June 18, 2014 from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- Reid Hall, 124 - view map
This course has been canceled due to low enrollment. If you need or want to take this course, please contact Trevor at email@example.com or x7760 to be placed on the call list or schedule a group training.
Do you work or play outdoors in the summer? If so, join us for a course which will cover best practices and items to consider in variable conditions and prior to heading out.
Intended Audience: All employees that work outdoors during the summer are encouraged to attend.
How you will benefit: At the conclusion of the course you will have the ability to:
- Be more aware of your surroundings
- Provide basic first aid care
- Travel through bear country with best safe practices
- Make good decisions in variable weather conditions
- Identify hazards
- Identify and care for heat related illnesses
Registration is required and registration can be completed at: https://atlas.montana.edu:9000/apex/f?p=112:LOGIN:112982303315542
Please contact Trevor with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safety and Risk Management