Canceled: Manual Material Handling
- Tuesday, June 10, 2014 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm
- Safety and Risk Management, 2nd Floor Training Room - view map
This course has been canceled due to low registration. If you need to attend this course or would like to attend this course, please contact Trevor Hildebrand (994-7760 - email@example.com) to schedule a course.
Do you sit or stand all day? What about move/lift/push or manipulate heavy or large objects? Come to Manual Material Handling training to learn about basic human anatomy, how your body is impacted by such movements, and how to reduce the chance of incurring a Musculoskeletal Injury.
Intended Audience: All employees are encouraged to attend.
How you will benefit: At the conclusion of the course you will have the ability to:
- Understand the risk of injury to the human body
- Identify the anatomy of the spine
- Avoid Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD) through proper use of your body
- Recognize jobs with MSD hazards
- Control workplace manual material handling hazards
- Modify job tasks and be aware of work station designs that will decrease the likelihood of MSD
Registration is required and registration can be completed at: https://atlas.montana.edu:9000/apex/f?p=112:LOGIN:17307946341165:::::
Please contact Trevor with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safety and Risk Management