Recruitment - MSU PhD Driving Study
- Friday, June 6, 2014 to Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Western Transportation Institute, Driving Simulator Lab - view map
Come experience cutting edge technology in driving safety research! I am looking for research drivers to assist with my dissertation project to study and explore how drivers respond to virtual and real driving environments differently, in WTI's new full motion advanced driving simulator AND instrumented vehicle.
- Must be between 25-35 years old
- Must have normal (or corrected) vision; no glasses (contacts are OK)
- Must have current, valid driver's license
- No sensitivity to motion sickness
- Drive at least 8000 miles annually
Receive up to $40.00 for 3.5 to 4 hours of participation. $10/hour.
If you agree to take part in the study, you will take part in 2 Bozeman sessions (2-hours each) which will last approximately four hours in total - one in the simulator and one in our instrumented vehicle on Bozeman roads. Study will take place between May - July 2014.
If you're interested in participating, please contact Jessica Mueller via e-mail at email@example.com, to be added to the participant contact list! I'll need your full name, phone number, e-mail contact, and birthdate.
MSU Institutional Review Board approval has been obtained for this study, and all study activities will be in compliance with their regulations.