MSU Library Open House: Call of the Wild
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- Renne Library - view map
Heed the "Call of the Wild" at the Montana State University Library Open House on Tuesday, January 13 from 4-6 p.m.
MSU faculty, staff, graduate students, and friends are invited to begin the spring semester at the MSU Library! Strap on your snow shoes and come discover the riches of our digital and print collections. Join us for a glass of wine while you explore new services, spaces, and resources, brought to you by the MSU Library and our collaborators, including:
- Digital Collections
- Publication and Data Services
- IT Services @ the Library
- Bobcat Browse
- Health Resources from the National Library of Medicine
- Acoustic Atlas
- Innovative Learning Studio
- Research Center
- MSU Writing Center
- Testing Services @ the Library
- Special Collections
- 3rd Floor Renovations
- Friends of MSU Library
- MSU Health Advancement
- Montana Cooperation Proposal
We'll make it worth your while to brave the frozen north!
For more information, please contact the library at 406-994-3119.