Little Bobcat Track
- Sunday, January 18, 2015 from 12:45pm to 3:00pm
- Brick Breeden Fieldhouse - view map
It is that time of year again to register for Little Bobcat Track 2015. This year registration is ONLINE ONLY!! The cost is $30 AND a credit card processing fee of $2.64.
The goal of the Little Bobcat Track program is to teach young athletes Grades 1-5 the basics of track and field events and strive for personal improvement. We hope this will be a positive experience for everyone involved. There is a LIMITED NUMBER OF OPENINGS AVAILABLE so sign up on or before JANUARY 9th! It is first come first served basis as we are limiting the number of slots available for each grade level.
We encourage the athletes to wear comfortable clothes to move in & a pair of gym shoes. Water bottles with your child's name labeled on them, helps keep your child hydrated for the day's activities.
The schedule is:
- Jan. 18 (SUNDAY) Check in 12:45-1:00 pm SHARP @ Brick Breeden Field House Instruction/ Practice: 1:00-3:00 pm
- Jan. 25 (SUNDAY) Instruction/Practice: 1:00-3:00 pm @ Brick Breeden Field House
- Feb. 1 (SUNDAY) Track Meet: 12:00-2:30 pm @ Brick Breeden Field House
Follow link below to register:
If you have any questions please contact Tracy Echert at (630) 664-9811 or email us at email@example.com
- Department of Health & Human Development