Center for Biofilm Engineering (CBE) Seminar Series
- Thursday, April 16, 2015 from 4:10pm to 5:00pm
- Roberts Hall, 321 - view map
Dr. Robert Jones has been an assistant professor in the Division of Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry since 2009. He maintains an active microbiology lab, Biofilms, Apatite & Microbiomes (BAM), focusing on applied and clinical translational projects with industrial collaborations.
His current research addresses distinct research questions in oral health:
1. What factors reduce the longevity of dental restorations and how can new technologies improve the detection of early failure?
2. How can oral bacteria be managed over time to improve clinical outcomes in children with a chronic history of caries?
Read presentation abstract (pdf)
Read more about Dr. Jones: http://www.dentistry.umn.edu/faculty-staff/bios/robert-jones/
If you'd like to meet with Dr. Jones, please contact Luisa Corredor Arias at firstname.lastname@example.org
Presentation: "Weight loss for oral biofilms" at the CBE weekly seminar in Roberts 321.
- Center for Biofilm Engineering