Campus Sustainability Advisory Council
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015 from 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Strand Union Building - view map
We invite you to participate in the 2015 Spring Semester Campus Sustainability Advisory Council meetings. Please see the below schedule.
- February 18th 2:00-3:00 SUB 168
- March 4th 2:00-3:00 SUB 168
- March 18th 2:00-3:00 Bradley Conference Room (Wilson Hall)
- April 1st 2:00-3:00 SUB 168
- April 15th 2:00-3:00 SUB 168
Former MSU President Geoff Gamble created Campus Sustainability Advisory Council to guide the University in meeting and exceeding the requirements of the University Presidents Climate Commitment while positioning Montana State University as a true leader in energy and resource management, research, education and outreach.
To see more about CSAC please check out our website: http://www.montana.edu/opa/coms/csac.html