J.R. Simplot Info Session
- Tuesday, March 24, 2015 from 11:00am to 1:30pm
- Strand Union Building - view map
CAREERS AT THE J.R. SIMPLOT COMPANY
WE WANT BUSINESS, AG, PLANT SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING STUDENTS AND GRADS! Please be our guest for lunch.
RSVP for lunch by 3:00 pm Monday, March 23 to
Do you have an interest in working for a leading innovator in the food and agribusiness industry? Are you up to the challenge of finding better ways to provide enough food for a growing global population?
Today, there are more than 7 billion people on the planet. By 2050, that number will grow to more than 9 billion people. That’s why the J.R. Simplot Company continues to seek new talent to fulfill our mission of Bringing Earth’s Resources to Life. Simplot is looking for hard-working people who understand and respect our most precious natural resources; people who bring a passion for innovation to their work every day.
We are committed to excellence in our products, practices, and more importantly, people. Because the Company seeks a competitive advantage within the industry, it puts people first by:
- Creating a rewarding environment for individual contributors
- Hiring passionate people who seek a career at an innovative company
- Providing training and continuously working to improve the workplace