Networking and LinkedIn
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015 from 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Strand Union Building - view map
Complete this workshop to apply towards the Professional Skills certificate to show employers that you are developing the skills they want.
Topics covered include:
- Networking in the social media age
- Essentials of building a professional LinkedIn profile and online presence
- Building connections with professionals, mentors, professional organizations, companies, clients, customers, and coworkers
- Data mining LinkedIn for information on companies, clients, professionals, and employers
Brought to you by the MSU Student Professional Development Program, Allen Yarnell Center for Student Success.
- Allen Yarnell Center for Student Success