Ecology Seminar Series
- Thursday, April 9, 2015 from 3:30pm to 4:30pm
- Lewis Hall, Room 304 - view map
The Ecology Department will host three graduate students as they present on their master’s thesis research. Please join us to learn from these students and provide feedback on their talks.
- Jeffrey Glaid, Outmigration behavior of subadult bull trout in a Montana drainage;
- Christopher Clark, Survival analysis of juvenile coho salmon during recolonization; and
- John Thornburg, Precipitation, plants, and small mammals.
- Department of Ecology