“Introduction to Resources for MSU Research Grant Writers”
- Wednesday, April 8, 2015 from 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Barnard Hall, Room 127 - view map
This session is designed to demystify the process of submitting a grant at Montana State University. Session participants can expect to become familiar with the standard process of grant submissions, as well as the resources available to them. Activities include conducting a test run of grant funding databases, sketching a draft project budget, and setting up document folders for standard proposal pieces. As an added bonus, participants will have the opportunity to talk one-on-one with grant proposal developers including Dr. Nika Stoop, the newly hired NSF ADVANCE Grant Coordinator.
This is a brown bag session. Light snacks and drinks provided.
- Sandy Sward, Director of Office of Sponsored Programs, and
- Micaela Young, Pre-Award Specialist, Office of Sponsored Programs
Please RSVP to this event by Tuesday, April 7 at 5:00 p.m. using the link provided: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/introductiontoresources
Event sponsored by
- Center for Faculty Excellence,
- Office of Research and Economic Development, and
- NSF ADVANCE.
- Center for Faculty Excellence