Canceled: Safety Coordinator Orientation
- Thursday, August 13, 2015 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Safety and Risk Management, 2nd Floor Training Room - view map
This course has been canceled due to low enrollment. If you would like to attend this course, it is available next as an Open Enrollment course on Thursday, November 19 from 3pm-5pm. If this time does not work for you, please contact the Training and Development Coordinator at 994-7760 to explore other options.
Safety and Risk Management is hosting a Safety Coordinator Orientation. The Safety Coordinator Orientation discusses a department overview of Environmental Health and Safety, emergencies, training, lab personnel, policies/procedures, inspections, resources/tools, regulatory compliance, and safety hazards. This course is mandatory for all Safety Coordinators.
Intended Audience: All departmental Safety Coordiantors are required to attend.
How you will benefit: At the conclusion of the course you will be able to:
- Identify resources to assist you in your position
- Assist with the development and implementation of required EHS programs
- Coordinate EHS activities, including trainings, for your area
- Conduct periodic inventories and inspections
- Provide assistance to correct identified deficiencies within your area
- Coordinate and schedule periodic safety meetings
Registration is required!
Free for MSU Faculty, Staff and Student Employees
- Safety and Risk Management
Safety and Risk Management