Attention Researchers: Are You Seeking Alternative Funding Sources?
- Thursday, May 14, 2015 from 3:10pm to 4:10pm
- Chemistry and Biochemistry Building - view map
Academic scientists and engineers often dismiss the federal SBIR/STTR (SBIR) programs because of a misconception they aren't eligible. With the right company partner or positioned as a university spinout, university researchers make excellent SBIR candidates. For this reason, MSU's Office of the Vice President of Research has asked TechLink to help increase awareness of this underutilized resource.
TechLink SBIR/STTR Assistance Program
TechLink has a long history of offering no-cost professional guidance to help researchers compete effectively for SBIR awards.
Assistance includes one-to-one consulting with experts to achieve:
- Company relationships and requisite commercial planning
- An ability to navigate agency solicitations and topics
- Qualified projects and high-quality white papers and proposals
SBIR opportunities are competitive however, clients who receive TechLink assistance win R&D awards at twice the national average.
Questions? Contact Phillip Luebke at 406-994-7748 or email@example.com.
- Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry