- Wednesday, August 12, 2015 from 6:00pm to 8:30pm
- Big Yellow Barn, Belgrade
Enjoy a summer evening tasting various spirits made by MSU alumni distillers. Make note of your favorite spirit and enjoy a specialty cocktail while learning how each craftsman became a distiller.
Wednesday, August 12 | 6–8:30 p.m.
Big Yellow Barn
9466 Springhill Road
$35 per MSU Alumni Association member, $50 per non-member. Alumni Association members may register one non-member guest at the discounted registration fee. Price includes tasting, one complimentary cocktail and heavy hors d'oeuvres from Koolfire Catering.
This event is for ages 21 and older.
Featured alumni distillers:
- Jim Harris '95 of Bozeman Spirits, Bozeman, Montana
- Sean Hogan '98 of Rattlesnake Creek Distillers, Missoula, Montana
- Casey McGowan '97 of Trailhead Spirits, Billings, Montana
- Philip Sullivan '01 of Wildrye Distilling, Bozeman, Montana
The deadline to register is Monday, August 10. Space is limited.
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact the MSU Alumni Association toll free at 855-850-8586, 994-6461 or email at email@example.com.
- Alumni Association
RSVP Reception Desk