Training: Safety Coordinator Orientation
- Thursday, November 19, 2015 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Safety and Risk Management, 2nd Floor Training Room - view map
Safety and Risk Management is hosting a Safety Coordinator Orientation. The Safety Coordinator Orientation discusses a department overview of Environmental Health and Safety, emergencies, training, lab personnel, policies/procedures, inspections, resources/tools, regulatory compliance, and safety hazards. This course is mandatory for all Safety Coordinators.
Intended Audience: All departmental Safety Coordiantors are required to attend.
How you will benefit: At the conclusion of the course you will be able to:
- Identify resources to assist you in your position
- Assist with the development and implementation of required EHS programs
- Coordinate EHS activities, including trainings, for your area
- Conduct periodic inventories and inspections
- Provide assistance to correct identified deficiencies within your area
- Coordinate and schedule periodic safety meetings
Registration is required!
Free for MSU Faculty, Staff and Student Employees
- Safety and Risk Management
Safety and Risk Management