International Experiences Public Forum for MSU Students
- Friday, August 28, 2015 from 10:00am to 11:30am
- Strand Union Building - view map
How can international experiences in college enhance my future career options both at home and abroad?
This panel discussion is part of an upcoming three-day event being organized by the Mike Mansfield Center and the City of Bozeman. The session will focus on how to leverage international education experiences in college to maximize future career opportunities both at home and abroad. The panel will include a former US ambassador to Korea, former president of Boeing Korea and the CEO of Blue Frog Grill (famous US-style restaurant in China). If you have time on this day, then you are most welcome to attend. Please share information about this panel with interested students, faculty and staff. There will be ample seating.
- David L. Di Maria, Ed.D., Associate Provost for International Programs
- Kathy Stephens, Former US Ambassador to Korea; Former Peace Corp
- William Oberlin, Former President of Boeing Korea
- Bob Boyce, Founder & CEO, Blue Frog and Grill (China)