Financial Development Certificate: FD201
- Thursday, November 5, 2015 from 9:00am to 11:00am
- Strand Union Building - view map
November 5 – FD201: Accounts Payable, SUB 233, 9-11 am, capacity 40
- Preparing BPAs correctly
- Checking vendor information in Banner
- Wire transfers
- Payments to foreign vendors
- Has my payment been processed?
- W-9s, 1099s, and other tax issues
- P-cards, coding activity in Banner and reporting
- Review travel issues and where to find the info/answers – per diem, mileage, high rate lodging, currency conversion, etc.
- Review various travel forms
- Processing travel - advances, reconciliations, foreign travel
- Human Resources