Citation Tools Overview
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015 from 3:05pm to 4:00pm
- Renne Library, 1st Floor Library - view map
How do you manage, organize, and cite all the articles you’ve read? Are there tools that can help you and what to use when creating bibliographies and formatting research papers. This workshop offers an overview to popular tools and advice on which tool might work best for you.
Citation tools help you
- Format citations
- Create bibliographies
- Import citations from databases & websites
- Make notes when you read articles
- Store & organize PDFs, screenshots, & other files for your research
Attend this workshop to help you decide which of the other Citation Week workshops to attend!
Registration is recommended but not required. Walk-ins welcome as long as there is room. Bring your own laptop or use on of ours during the workshop.