Electrical & Computer Engineering New Undergraduate Student "Re-Orientation"
- Tuesday, September 22, 2015 from 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Barnard Hall, Room 108 - view map
We will have a special “Re-Orientation” meeting for all new ECE undergrads (new freshmen, transfers, post-baccalaureates, etc.) on Tuesday, September 22, at 5:30PM in EPS 108. This will be an informal presentation about:
- academic planning and course selection for the EE and CpE majors
- a description of how we handle academic advising in the ECE Department
- a reminder about the wide variety of student support services available
- suggestions about undergraduate research
- engineering extracurricular activities available to you.
But most important, this will be an opportunity for you to ask questions and seek advice about the ECE academic program and your ongoing success!
Please plan to attend! Again, it is on Tuesday, Sept. 22, 5:30PM, in EPS 108.