New Student Orientation Listening Sessions
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015 from 2:30pm to 3:30pm
- Strand Union Building, Admissions Conference Room 201 - view map
As the routine of the semester begins to settle in, we are beginning to look at Orientation for next year and would like your input. Admissions will be hosting two listening sessions, open to the public, with the hopes of gather feedback, input and general comments on the following questions:
- What are the current problems with Orientation?
- What are the outcomes that we hope to accomplish through Orientation?
The listening sessions will be held in the Admissions Conference room, SUB 201. All are welcome to attend--No need to RSVP, just show up with your answers to the above questions!
- Friday, September 25th 9:30 am-10:30 am
- Tuesday, October 6th 2:30pm-3:30 pm
If you have feedback and are not able to attend, please contact Korrin Engel at email@example.com or 994-2453.
Again, we truly appreciate the time and effort that everyone across campus has and continues to contribute to Orientation.