Public Service Loan Forgiveness for MSU Employees
- Tuesday, October 20, 2015 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Strand Union Building - view map
Come join the Office of Financial Education to learn how MSU Employees and/or their dependents may qualify for federal student loan forgiveness on Tuesday, October 20th from Noon-1:00 pm in the Procrastinator Theater.
Not Sure If You Would Qualify?
- Do you currently have Direct Loans or Consolidated Direct Loans?
- Do you have a student loan balance over $30,000?
- Are you a current Montana State University Employee?
- Do your dependents currently work at a 501c(3)?
- Are you currently on a low-income based repayment plan?
If you answered yes to any of those questions you might qualify for Loan Forgiveness. Let the Office of Financial Education help you navigate your options and help you reduce your loan payments.
Light Refreshments will be served.
- Office of Financial Education