International Education Information Session for Business Students
- Wednesday, November 18, 2015 from 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Jabs Hall - view map
Everything you ever wanted to know about Study Abroad and the full ranges of opportunities for business students.
● Do’s and Don'ts
● Types of Exchanges
● Financial Aid & Travel Expenses
● Credits, Coursework
● Details on the 2016 summer trips to London and Italy
● What to look for when selecting and applying for study abroad programs
● Information about the Starzen Internship in Tokyo, Japan
● Hear from students who have studied abroad (Turkey, Sweden, the United Arab Emirates) and participated in the Starzen Internship & more...
Gary Bishop, Jabs Entrepreneurship Center
Susan Dana, Associate Dean
Chantelle Mahan, The Bracken Center
Susan Welker, Office of International Programs
Make International Education part of YOUR education - GO SOMEWHERE!!
- Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship