ITC WebEx Training 2/1
- Monday, February 1, 2016 from 10:00am to 11:00am
- Renne Library - view map
WebEx is a cloud-based Web conferencing system where participants can meet remotely and collaborate sharing screens, files and video. This training course, delivered by the ITC Communications team, will teach you how to...
- Schedule and Host a WebEx Meeting
- Share files, screens and applications during the meeting
- Use video, audio, chat, annotations and polling
- Review MSU and Cisco (the vendor) resources
....all in a fun and interactive way!
Please bring a laptop to the session if you'd like to use your own device (laptops or computers will be available for use).
Please note, if less than 3 individuals RSVP for the session it will be cancelled. Registered attendees will be notified the day of the training and rescheduled.
- University Information Technology (UIT)