Celebrating Research and Creative Activities Serving Indigenous Communities
- Thursday, February 18, 2016 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Strand Union Building - view map
Faculty from several departments at MSU will present a PechaKucha on their research and creative activities serving Indigenous communities in Montana and the region. Each person will share 20 slides with 20 seconds per slide on their topic.
Co-sponsored by: MSU Office of Research and Economic Development, MSU Department of Native American Studies, MSU College of Education, Health and Human Development, and Montana INBRE.
Welcome by: Dr. Renee Reijo Pera, Vice President for Research and Economic Development
Emcee: Dr. Walter Fleming, Native America Studies
- Elizabeth Rink, Department of Health and Human Development
- Christine Stanton, Lucia Ricciardelli, & Cinda Burd, Department of Education, School of Film and Photography
- Kristin Ruppel, Native American Studies
- Laura Larsson & Erika Tahnzani, College Nursing
- Gina Richard, Native American Studies
- Jioanna Carjuzza, Bill Ruff, & David Henderson, Department of Education
- Vanessa Simonds and Velma Pickett, Department of Health and Human Development
- College of Education, Health and Human Development