Naval Undersea Warfare Center Info Session
- Wednesday, February 24, 2016 from 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Strand Union Building, Room 235 - view map
NUWC Division, Keyport is one of two divisions of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) providing Fleet readiness support for submarines, torpedoes, land attack systems and Fleet training systems.
Support services we provide include:
· In-service engineering
· Test and evaluation
· Custom engineered solutions
As well as other cutting-edge technologies that sustain and maintain our nation’s Undersea Warfare Systems.
NUWC Keyport is located on Puget Sound, nestled between the Olympic and Cascade mountain ranges in Keyport, WA. Our other locations providing premium products and services for Undersea Warfare Systems are located in:
· Nanoose, British Columbia, Canada
· Pearl Harbor and Ford Island, Hawaii
· San Diego, California
· Hawthorne, Nevada
· Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania (Naval Sea Logistics Center)
As a shore activity under Naval Sea Systems Command, Washington, D.C., our Naval Undersea Warfare Center headquarters is co-located with our sister command, NUWC Division, Newport, in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Allen Yarnell Center for Student Success