FD801: Asset Management Provided by University Business Services
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017 from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
- Strand Union Building - view map
FD801: Asset Management
- Capital and minor equipment inventories – who’s responsible for what?
- Dealing with Trade-Ins
- Disposals and Transfers of assets
- Surplus property
- The role of Procurement, Property Management and Accounting
- Federally owned assets – tracking and inventory’
To register for this training, visit HR Training Registration.
- Christina Fournier