April PD&T Monthly Series: Soft Skills Presented By Julie Clay PMP, COA and Dallas Ann Dallman, M.Ed
- Thursday, April 13, 2017 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Strand Union Building, Room 233 - view map
April PD&T Monthly Series: Soft Skills
Presenters: Julie Clay, PMP, COA, Project Manager, Portfolio Management Office and Dallas Ann Dallman, M.Ed., Computer System Analyst II, ITC
The Importance of Soft Skills in the Workplace – Creating a New Generation of Leaders
- Soft skills vs. Hard skills – what is the difference?
- Three characteristics of a soft skill
- Today’s soft skill competency level – how did we get here?
- Soft skills training: interactive discussion, micro exercises, videos, and table work
To register for this and other PD&T offerings, visit HR Training Registration
- Betsy Webb