Training: CPR/AED for Adult Patients
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 from 1:30pm to 2:30pm
- Safety and Risk Management, Training Room Second Floor - view map
This course teaches you real, life saving skills in just an hour. The CPR/AED for Adult Patients course focuses on chest only compressions for cardiac emergencies paired with AED use.
Intended Audience: All employees are encouraged to attend.
How you will benefit: At the conclusion of the course you will be able to:
- Identify an emergency situation
- Initiate the Emergency Medical System
- Assess an injured individual
- Provide CPR to an Adult
- Use an AED safely and properly
Registration is Required!
Free for MSU Faculty, Staff and Student Employees
- Safety and Risk Management