Cancelled -Low Enrollment Training: First Aid Basics
- Wednesday, December 21, 2016 from 9:00am to 11:00am
- Safety and Risk Management, Training Room Second Floor - view map
The First Aid course teaches you to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold emergencies.
Intended Audience: All employees are encouraged to attend.
How you will benefit: At the conclusion of the course you will be able to:
- Identify an emergency situation
- Initiate the Emergency Medical System
- Assess an injured individual
- Provide Basic First Aid Care
Registration is Required!
Free for MSU Faculty, Staff and Student Employees
- Safety and Risk Management