Training: American Red Cross (ARC) Standard First Aid (Certification Provided)
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017 from 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Safety and Risk Management, Training Room Second Floor - view map
This 3 hour course teaches you to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold emergencies, in accordance with The American Red Cross curriculum. ARC Certification provided free of charge.
Intended Audience: All employees and student employees are encouraged to attend.
How you will benefit: At the conclusion of the course you will be able to:
- Identify an emergency situation
- Initiate the Emergency Medical System
- Assess an injured individual
- Provide Basic First Aid Care
Registration is Required! ** A (5) person minimum is required to conduct this training**
Free for MSU Faculty, Staff and Student Employees
- Safety and Risk Management