Training: American Red Cross (ARC) CPR/AED for Adult/Child/Infant Patients (Certification Provided)
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 from 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- Museum of the Rockies, Redstart Classroom, Lower Level - view map
This 3 hour course teaches you real, life saving skills, in accordance with The American Red Cross (ARC) curriculum. The (ARC) CPR/AED for Adult/Child/Infant Patients course focuses on proper CPR, for cardiac emergencies paired with AED use and proper life-saving skills for choking patients. (ARC) Certification provided free of charge.
Intended Audience: All employees and student employees are encouraged to attend.
How you will benefit: At the conclusion of the course you will be able to:
- Identify an emergency situation
- Initiate the Emergency Medical System
- Assess an injured individual
- Provide CPR to an Adult/Child/Infant
- Use an AED safely and properly
Registration is Required! **A (5) person minimum is required to conduct this training**
Free for MSU Faculty, Staff and Student Employees
- Safety and Risk Management