Spring 2017 New Graduate Student Orientation
- Monday, January 9, 2017 from 8:30am to 12:00pm
- Leon Johnson Hall - view map
Welcome, new graduate students!! We are happy to have you as the newest members of The Graduate School!
Please join us on Monday, January 9, from 9am to Noon, for our Spring 2017 New Graduate Student Orientation to learn about your next steps as an MSU graduate student, which will include information about:
- Your Roadmap to Degree Completion
- Your Contacts within The Graduate School
- The Graduate Student Network
- Required Prevention Education Courses
- Research Compliance, Ethics, and Legal Issues
- MSU Library Services
- The Graduate Employee Organization and the Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Safety & Risk Management Information
- The Office of Institutional Equity and Title IX and Discrimination Policies
- Veterans and Disability Services
- Blackstone LaunchPad Information
- Gaining In-State Residency Status for Tuition Purposes
Refreshments will be provided beginning at 8:30am. Please RSVP here http://www.montana.edu/gradschool/admissions/orientation.html if you will be attending.
We look forward to seeing you!