Spring 2017 New Graduate Teaching Assistant Orientation
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017 from 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Leon Johnson Hall - view map
Welcome, new Graduate Teaching Assistants!!
Please join us on Tuesday, January 10, from 8am-Noon, for our Spring 2017 New Graduate Teaching Assistant Orientation to learn about policies and procedures relevant to you as a Teaching Assistant, including:
- Academic Misconduct and Beyond
- Student Welfare
- Technology in the Classroom
- Effective Grading Practices
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Being a GTA
Refreshments will be provided. Please RSVP here http://www.montana.edu/gradschool/admissions/orientation.html if you will be attending.
We look forward to seeing you!