Farm Management Workshop (Wolf Point)
- Monday, February 20, 2017 to Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Wolf Point, MT Dumont Building Fort Peck Community College
MSU Extension Economists George Haynes, Kate Fuller, and Eric Belasco will be offering a Farm Management Workshop in Wolf Point on February 20-22. The times are 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM on February 20 - 21; and 9:00 AM - Noon on February 22.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Risk Management: Focusing on crop and livestock insurance
- Grain and Cattle Marketing: Focusing on hedging, forward contracting, and other marketing alternatives
- Finance and Accounting: Focusing on recordkeeping and financial analysis
- Agricultural Policy: Focusing on farm programs and changes in farm policy.
- In addition, video presentations will address estate planning and crop and livestock production issues.
Participation in these workshops will satisfy the requirements for Farm Service Agency Production and Financial Management Training. The cost of the workshop will be FREE.
To register for the workshop, contact Keri Hayes at 406-994-3511 or email email@example.com.
$100.00 (The Risk Management section is FREE)
- Agricultural Economics and Economics