Farm Management Workshop (Browning)
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017 from 8:30am to 1:00pm
- Blackfeet Tribal Conference Room, Browning, MT
MSU Extension Economists George Haynes, Kate Fuller, and Eric Belasco will be offering a Farm Management Workshop in Browning on March 7, 2017. The times will be 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Risk Management: Focusing on crop and livestock insurance
- Grain and Cattle Marketing: Focusing on hedging, forward contracting, and other marketing alternatives
The cost of the workshop is FREE.
To register for the workshop, contact Keri Hayes at 406-994-3511 or email email@example.com.
- Agricultural Economics and Economics