INBRE-USP Summer Undergraduate Research Program Applications due February 24th
- Friday, February 24, 2017
- Are you interested in a career in which you can contribute to biomedical advances?
- Are you an undergraduate currently enrolled in a program of study that is supporting your intended career path?
- Would you like to get or stay involved in research related to the biomedical sciences?
- Are you currently enrolled at a college or university in Montana, Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, or Wyoming and in good academic standing?
If the answer is "yes" to all four questions then consider preparing a proposal for Montana INBRE-USP funding. Students studying in fields as diverse as the social sciences, veterinary sciences, natural sciences and engineering are preparing themselves for careers that can contribute to biomedical research advances and are eligible for this program.