Participants Wanted for Paid Research Study
Participants Wanted for Paid Research Study | MSU Event Search News | Montana State University
Researchers at MSU are conducting a research study on how factors related to health are influenced by microorganisms in the gut.
What to Expect: Two visits to MSU’s Nutrition Lab. The 1st visit involves collecting body measurements and performing a sub-maximal fitness test. The 2nd visit involves ingesting a high-fat meal and blood collection.
You will be compensated up to $100. Other benefits include: information on your body composition, blood pressure, and fasting glucose and blood lipid panel.
You may eligible if you are:
• 18-55 years old
• have a body mass index (BMI) of 28-35 (to calculate: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
• have not taken antibiotics in the last 90 days
• do not have heart disease
• have no wheat or dairy allergies
• not pregnant
More questions? Interested? Please contact (406) 994-5001 or email@example.com
- Department of Health & Human Development