Registration Deadline for Montana 4-H Pre-Congress and Congress
- Thursday, June 15, 2017
Please Complete the following for Montana 4-H Congress Regsitration:
- Each youth & adult (including agents/staff) participant is registered in 4Honline. DO NOT SEND WORKSHEETS.
- Each youth and adult participant has submitted a complete and signed MEDICAL form. The original be sent to 4-H Center and a copy is kept for travel with chaperones. FORMS CAN BE SCANNED AND EMAILED, as long as chaperone attending has the original form.
- Authorization of CODE OF CONDUCT and MEDIA RELEASE has been completed and is up to date in 4Honline. DO NOT SEND PAPER FORMS.
- A PAPER County Registration Form is sent (mail or email) to 4-H Center. THIS INCLUDES CHAPERONE & ROOMING LIST INFORMATION.
- Payment and a PRINTED 4Honline Invoice has been sent to 4-H Center with correct amount made to “Montana 4-H Congress.”
Paper Registration form and $70 housing fee is due for Pre-Congress participants.