JJCBE Entrepreneurship Information Night
- Wednesday, September 6, 2017 from 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Jabs Hall, Room 207 - view map
The Jake Jabs College of Business & Entrepreneurship is hosting an Information Session on MSU Entrepreneurship programs, resources, and opportunities on September 6 from 5:00-6:00 pm in Jabs Hall 207.
The session will include information on the following programs and opportunities:
- Entrepreneurship Minor & Certificate
- Student Entrepreneurs in Action (SEA) intern program
- London Entrepreneurship Travel Group
- LaunchCats club
- MSU Blackstone LaunchPad
- Meet JJCBE Faculty
Questions? Contact: Linda Ward, email@example.com, or 406-994-1995.
- College of Business