Staff Senate meeting
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 from 9:00am to 10:30am
- Wilson Hall, 2-257 - view map
Staff Senate meeting scheduled for Wednesday, June 21st from 9-10:30 am in Wilson 2-257, Bradley Conference Room.
On the agenda this month:
- Update on the MUSSA presentation to the Montana Board of Regents on May 25th in Great Falls.
- New member election results:
- Kasia Maison-Franklin, Human Resource Officer with HR, was elected was elected to represent the Classified Professional group, replacing Rita Larby, and joining Deb Chiolero.
- Dagny Mest, Administrative Associate with Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, was elected to represent the Secretarial/Clerical group joining Dorie Seymour.
- Professional Council and Staff Senate members will be having lunch with President Cruzado Wednesday, the 28th at noon in SUB Ballroom B. Lunch is being catered by the President’s office.